- Rep Power
what is the root cause of corruption?
could u please tell me why there is so much of corruption in our country? what is the root cause of corruption?
- Rep Power
Namaskar Kalpana Ji
Root cause of corruption is some loop-whole of our Governance system. Our Constitution , one of unique constitution among all , was made by some patriot leaders with wisdom for the interest of common citizen of this country but our Governance system borrowed from British colonial secretariate system (Which was made by British to rule this country and keeping natives under their control) given absolute power to Buerocrats & Politicians (ruling or opposition), with backdoor support of Traders & capitalist., who shares cream of powers among each others and looks after each others interests by be fooling billions of illiterate cityzen by taking opportunities of democracy and faulty electoral system.
Our politicians cum Ministers enjoys absolute powers of administration without any accountabilities.Police forces are demoralized being corrupt , used by politicians to safegurd them and in exchange politician guard them from punishment . Powers without accountability and lack of transpirency are the root causes of corruption in India.
Solution I suggest
1. People oriented Administration reform is urgently required instead of Government oriented administration exists now. Accountabilties to be fixed.
2. Regorous punishment for tax evaders(Minimum five years RI) and capital punishment(death) for saditious activist and rapist.
3. Immediate Law Commission is required to be set up to make our laws(CRPC & IPC) more easily accessible by common people. All laws should be translated in common language. In India doctrine of "Show me the man ,I will show you the rule" prevails.
4. Fundamental Duties should be equally enforcable in the court of law as Fundamental Rights given by Constitution.
5. Compulsory Education for Every Children from Kanya Kumari to Kashmir and Tripura to Gujrat.More Budget allocation for education .
6. Compulsory military training for every young man & women seeking Government employment.(Doctor/Engine /Accountant/ Teacher/Clerk/Officers Etc Etc.)
7. Our Trained Arm forces in peace formation should be used as part time teacher for adult education at villages at no war time. After all ,tax payers money spend on them should be properly utilized.
8. Compulsory Population Control Scheme. irrespective of religion,caste or community.
9. There should not be any Minority or Majority with religious identity. There should not be any Schedule caste or General caste. It is the Governments who are playing divide & rule Policy since last 60 years ,like Britishers played in last to last 200 years. There should be one identity i:e INDIAN by Birth or INDIAN by domicile as per constitution. Terrorism shall be automatically finished.
With warm salute to Friends of Proud 2B Indian
Last edited by Sunirmal.Ray; 24-03-2009 at 05:55 AM.
- Rep Power
sunirmal Ji, I completly agreee with your ideas.we have to build a new India . It is our duty. we should actively work among the people to bring our ideas in to real life . .will you please give clarification on people oriented Administration.
What I mean about people oriented Administration is ,Administration with reference to "Directive Principle of State Policy" already mentioned in our Constitution. More elaborately ,since ours is an welfare State, Govt. must be accountable for nonperformance of their day to day duties . After all ,it is we the taxpayers whose hard earned money is spoil ed by some inefficient political management. It is the Government ,who is very much answerable for non eradication of BPL.(DM/ADM/State level Secretaries/CM /PM has to answer for all nonperformance of 5 year development plan program,) for illiteracy, poverty, farmer suicide, Cash embezzlement scandals. Can you imagine ,this is possible only in India where Government is silent about Telegy scams, Share scams, Unit trust scam, Satyam scam , Bribe scam in Parliament,Like so many billion rupees economic scam happened in this country and nobody of high profile is being punished. This is economic terrorism more hard to fight than Talibani Terrorist in absence of commitment & account abilities.
Originally Posted by krismind
Hi sunirmal Ji well said and good post started by kalpana but i am very sad to see only few response to this sorry for my late reply but i saw this today only and i request all the forum members to activily participate in posts like this.
My view on corruption is :- lets take an example you see that the road in ur area is not dont properly just try to analyze why contractor dint do proper work he eat all money.then u think no one to punish him? yes there is Monicipal office which monitors but they have taken 10% money from him na how they will punish him?then u goo to root level and see everyone from MLA to the worker are involved in doing that everyone takes money.When u ask contractor why he did like this he will say what can i do if i dont give money to officer i cant get the work and my family.ask to officer he says i have to take as i need to give to ministor and i just keep some from that.misistor will say top level ministor so like this all are eating
to say in short these politicians are sitting on top of everyone and when thy do piss it will fall on everyone like that when they are corrupt we cant accept others to be good
Solution :- You see what Sunirmal ji told is 100% right but to bring those changes we need one strong and not corrupted govt in place if we out these thoughts to the govt now then all rulling and opposition party will become one to fight agenst this so first thing to do is change our politician we need one party which can be composed of people more people who think like Sunirmal Ji
corruption, there are many reasons behind.but all the need boild down to one thing NEED.
Need for more and more of everything. People want more than what they deserve and they want more than what they want. Its all about wants and needs.
when people will start balancing their wants and need there wouldnt be any corruption, but in this competitive world its just too much to ask for.
Yes need is one thing due to which everything is corrupt
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
A person can do anything to fulfill his need until it does not affect anyone and the corruption (bribe) using which everyone trying to fulfill their need is affecting everyone else and also our country.
We have law and order in a country to stop this and unfortunately nothing is taking place in India due to the persons who are governing this are also corrupt and I was talking of changing that part where we can have persons who donâ€™t bend down for their needs and put the strict law to control corruption
well, in my view its the ignorance of common man and failure to report such activities when faced. people are scared to report corruption against high cadre officials are politicians are they are involved in heinous crimes like murders and no one would want to put their lives at stake.. people have become more self centered and do not care for what is going around them and so activities like corruption is growing.
- Rep Power
Wants are the biggest cause of corruption. Wants are never ending and so is the process involved in the corruption is never ending. People want everything and to fulfill those needs and wants they take and give bribe as well as do corruption. The day people start controlling their wants the corruption will wipe off from the country that day.