View Poll Results: Why should we proud to be an Indian?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because we have been told to do so?

0 0%
  • Do not want to realize the reality.

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why should I proud to be an Indian?

Post Why should I proud to be an Indian?

Theoretically I know because I have been told in my childhood that I must love and pride to be an Indian. I grew up with the same mantra, and watching corruption, violence , disrespect, untruth, injustice in my home, my religion, my colony, my society, my city and more over my country. Is that the bit I should be proud of?

No.... never.

Then please help me, infect all the ones who wanna realize self, would be desperate to know, why should we Proud to be an Indian.....

I am proud to be an Indian because I am born and broutup in India, India is my motherland. you can abuse your mother but i can't

if you are not proud Indian what the hell you are doing here in the forum ?

Am I proud to be an Indian? Damn sure I am. Why? I just am, there is no need for a reason for being proud citizen of your motherland.

My Dear Nagraj and amol,

Cool down guys. By over reacting you cant deny the truth of PRESENT. Just look around you and try to understand, is it not the truth? Just by raising your voice or raising blood pressure can we come to a solution?

You must agree with me that there is certainly a problem in India. We have never been like what we are today.

Yes! I proud my country like you do.

I would request you to calm down and think for a while and then write, what is there to be proud of? We all are here not to argue, not to fight... but to find the rooot cause of the problems we have in our country and find a solution, which is figurable and achievable.

Believe me, I have been in continuous discussion after 26/11 with lots of people, as I am very deeply hurt of this incident. I tried to find out the root cause of , why it happened and who made this happened. I could for see the past, present and probably the future of India from my point of view. It might be wrong as well. But just want to put it to a bigger mass than what I have at the moment.

May be together we could achieve something.....!!!

I hope you understand it and think positively....

Mayank

Thumbs up

To love your country is basic instinct. Like you love your mother. Or how your mother loves you. It is unconditional.

I love my country in spite of its problems. Though occasionally I feel frustrated, there is scope for improvement.

For my country, I hope the best for the future, if not mine, for my kids and theirs.........

If we believe that our country has problems, isn't our responsibility to take the problems hand in hand and and try to find the solution. Does our responsibility ends only by addressing the problems? If not we, who(?) is gonna solve the problems?

By this attitude, our forefathers give us the country we are living in, and with this attitude, the same or even worse we are going to give to our children. arn't we?

Exclamation We are taking responsibility

It's not that we just raise questions about the existing problems. The youth today is very well aware and is working for a better tomorrow. Yes, we have the highest youth population, but without the power. The power still lies in the hands of old and unconventional people. That is why it is easier to raise questions than work on the solutions given the rigid political, social and cultural structure. Reforms will happen but not that easily.....

Mr. T3chn0,

you mean that 20% of old aged people are directing 80% of youth of our country and making them dance to their tunes?

is that you mean?

Cool

Mr. Maybansa

Ofcourse they are making the youth dance to their tunes as power rests in their hands and not the youth. We dont even have a single example where in the youth is taking charge of the happenings-- officiallly i mean!!!

Cool It made me what I am today

I am proud to be an Indian because my country is my identity and it helps me define myself.

Because we gave the world the greatest symbol of mathematics- Zero
    Because Worlds first plastic surgery and open heart surgery were conducted by our great Indian doctors Susruta and Charaka.

The super dramatic movies, the colourful festivals, the fingerlicking food the list seems to be never ending!

and as they say...1 can take a man out of India but 1 cannot take India out of a man !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast