India Political Quotes
1. Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is. - Mahatma Gandhi
2. Poverty is multidimensional. It extends beyond money incomes to education, health care, political participation and advancement of one's own culture and social organisation. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee
3. This time elections will be free and fair. International opinion is strongly in favor of such an election. Journalists are allowed to go to Kashmir. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee
4. My government has decided to give a rural bias to the economic policies - Atal Behari Vajpayee
5. There is no cause for us to be unduly worried, as India political system and economic fundamentals are strong. - Atal Behari Vajpayee
6. Unity and secularism will be the motto of the government. We can't afford divisive polity in India. - Manmohan Singh
7. Good Governance cannot remain merely a philosophy. Concrete steps have to be taken for realizing its goals. - Narendra Modi
8. People who ask us when we will hold talks with Pakistan are perhaps not aware that over 55 years. every initiative for a dialog with Pakistan has invariably come from India - Atal Bihari Vajpayee
9. Good governance is not fire-fighting or crisis-management. Instead of opting for ad-hoc solutions the need of the hour is to tackle the root cause of the problems. - Narendra Modi
10. Nobody should be allowed to tinker with democracy. We will not discontinue the good works of the past government. - Manmohan Singh
11. Under Modi's leadership, Gujarat will be able to achieve rural development in a manner in which it has not been achieved previously in India. - LK Advani
12. They (Congress) found a scapegoat (Singh). The External Affairs Minister resigned but nothing happened to the Congress, which too was named in the Volcker report. This Congress administration is neck-deep in corruption. - LK Advani
13. We have made a promise to the people of the state that we will provide them good governance and we will try and keep to our promise. - Sonia Gandhi
14. Where do we go from here? We are imprisoned by the narrow domestic walls of Politics , Religion , Language , Caste and Region blocking out the clear view of a resurgent nation. Is this the nation Mahatma Gandhi and Indira Gandhi sacrificed their lives for? - Rajiv Gandhi
Political Quotes by sonia Gandhi
1. The biggest challenge at the national level is to defeat communal forces for which the support of the Left parties was essential but the party is opposed to the Left in Kerala because UDF's aim is to ensure economic development and social harmony.
2. The Congress is the only party that can provide peace and stability to the state.
3. For the last two days, some people have been trying to create an atmosphere as if the Government and Parliament are being used to favor me. This has hurt me very much.
4. The present situation in other political parties is very bad. We should not allow the problems confronting the other parties to spread their tentacles in Congress.
5. I belong to a political family.
Political quotes by Narendra Modi
1. Mere good governance is not enough; it has to be pro-people and pro-active. Good governance is putting people at the center of development process.
2. From my experience of having served for 3000 days, I can say that anything can be achieved.
3. Contrary to the prevailing notion that good governance is bad politics, in reality good governance is good politics. A government should work keeping in mind the welfare of future generations, not the next election.
4. Gujarat is all about Trade with Tradition, Commerce with Culture, Enterprise with Entertainment and Development with Disaster management.
5. Good governance is treating development as a mass movement in order to see that fruits of development reach the poor and the downtrodden.
6. There is no red tapism in my state, only red carpet.
- Rep Power
Quotes by mahatma Gandhi ji-
"Your capacity to keep your vow will depend on the purity of your life."
"Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation."
"Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock."
"If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children."