Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you Proud to be an INDIAN ?

Thumbs up Why are you Proud to be an INDIAN ?

Hi Fellow Indians just reply and post Your view that why are you Proud to be Indian ? What makes u love India like crazy ?

Smile Proud To Be An Indian................

I Love India not only for the sake of it being the country where I was born........I love this Country for its Rich Tradition,Heritage that we have in here.

Even in the times of modernisation we do try and follow the Family traditions and Respect to the Elders is in our Blood..I dont think any Indian needs to be taught of this unlike the case in other countries.

There is a lot to write if I have to describe my Love and the feelings that I have towards my country, But at times you fall short of words.

I will conclude saying that My love towards this country is as much as my love towards my Family and I am Proud to be born in this Country and will always be commited towards the Progress and wellbeing of the same.

Jai Hind...................

Cool

What makes me feel proud, emmmmm being a citizen of a country which has it's own different peaceful image is honorable....

The proud stories related to my country, the culture, the traditions from whom everybody is inspired, makes me feel proud.

The rich heritage, environment...except these all....the most important quality is the "self-respect"

India is a country to whom no one can neglect, you love it or hate it, you simply can't neglect it....

I do proud upon our brave soldiers ....wow they are excellent....

I do proud upon our genius scientists .....they are simply the best....

I do proud upon our this generation....I love the hidden desire in their hearts to see our country as the most developed country...

I do proud upon the things my country has given to this world.....The beginning has been given to this world from our country...."The Zero"<----- The things start from a zero and end is nothing but a zero....

I do proud that I am from the country of Lord Ram and Krishna....No where you will find the excellent messages as you will find in Bhagwat Gita.....

And the unity in diversity, no where you will find so many cultures together...

I have got tons of reasons to love my country, but the most important thing is I love my country and I got no need to have a reason for it.....

Default bharat mata ki jai

I dont find any reason that why i should not be proud of my beautiful,rich in culture nation , thats why i am proud of bharat

Default I am proud 2b an Indian

Every Indian should be proud to be Indian. This question is worthless. if anyone is not proud he doesnt deserve to be an indian.jai bharat
    Last edited by Kulwant; 24-07-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Default I am Proud to be an Indian !

It makes me proud as Indians lot of people made success. We personally might not have done any thing but it gives inspiration to so many people. One should read the article by Dr.A.P.J.Kalam to see why we should be proud that our fellow Indian made an indentation in the history. I am very proud that I am an Indian and it gives me pleasure to see any fellow Indian succeed in their dreams and vision.

I believe that MY INDIA is a wonderful and beautiful country with lovely people and amazing diversity.I am very proud to be an INDIAN and wish and hope that if i will reborn then i shud be an INDIAN always

Jai Hind

Thumbs up

My only pride is that I am an Indian and that I belong to a country that cherishes the true spirit of love and truth.

Jai Hind

I believe that My India is a wonderful and beautiful country with lovely people and amazing diversity.I am very proud to be an INDIAN and wish and hope that if i will reborn then I should be an INDIAN always..
    Last edited by Raw4472; 24-05-2010 at 08:02 AM.

v.barki

Default I am Great

I feel great & happy to Born in India. I am proud to be an Indian . I am proud of India . I love My India because INDIA is great.

MERA BHARAT MAHAN

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast