The advent of globalization has brought about people traveling extensively.A few basic tips for comfort and luxury....
To begin with :-
- Luggage, is more than just a piece of baggage. Handle your luggage with care. Whether you travel light or heavy its up to you, but please don't drag,push or bump trolleys against other travelers. It isn't good manners to do so.
- 2. Don't block the aisle while boarding.
- 3. Don't place your suitcase on another persons' coat in the overhead compartment.
- Be polite to lady passengers
- Don't pull or lean on another passenger's seat back.
- Don't stick your feet out into the aisle
- Observe all rules within the aircraft. Don't treat the hostess like a personal assistant.
- When food is served and your preference indicated, ensure that you don't intrude into your co-passenger's space, complete the course and politely ask for other options if you wish.
- Loud slurping, dropping cutlery,sticking disposable food packets into the seat closet in the seat in front of you isn't acceptable.Wait till the steward comes to collect trash.
- Make sure you don't belch,burp or make loud noises.Nothing can be more offensive.
- when you de-plane, wait, don't rush and block the aisle.Everyone needs to get out of the plane in any case.
We all love to travel, see new places, observe different cultures and people. Make travel a memorable experience for you and others. Be polite to cab drivers, tip appropriately at hotels, observe rules at tourist spots. As they say "When in Rome be a Roman"
Finally, remember that you are a representative of your country. Bad behavior/bad manners will reflect on the country you represent. Make sure that you are a pleasant tourist and the people you meet for a fleeting moment in time will remember you for the impression you create.